Hey!

Welcome to my humble blog. If you're here looking for a bunch of insanely boring posts about my daily habits and what I had for breakfast this morning, then you are out of luck. However, if you like to read and want to look over reviews for books before you buy them, this is the place to be.

Monday, March 28

Word of the Day

          Wow, am I a slacker. When was the last time I did this? Like last week? Anyway, I will give you a cool word to astound (or confuse) your friends with, and you don't even have to use it right, because they probably won't even know what it means. And our word of the day iiiiiiiiiiiis...

GALLIMAUFRY
(gal-li-mahf-ree)
-noun
a hodgepodge; jumble; confused medley

           There you have it, folks. Our wonderful word of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment