Hey!

Welcome to my humble blog. If you're here looking for a bunch of insanely boring posts about my daily habits and what I had for breakfast this morning, then you are out of luck. However, if you like to read and want to look over reviews for books before you buy them, this is the place to be.

Tuesday, May 17

The Tale of Two Pretties: A Clique Novel

              If you have not even picked up The Clique, then you are either a guy, or a major slacker. It is not like the other series associated with it, like Gossip Girl, or The A-List. Lisi Harrison goes much deeper in her characters, and they are only shallow on the outside. Personally, I even prefer The A-List over Gossip Girl, and I'm wondering why Gossip Girl is the one that got turned into a show.
             I just finished reading The Tale of Two Pretties, which, alas, is the last book in the series. All the girls are keeping secrets, secrets that could break up the Pretty Committee. Now, what those secrets are, I am so not telling. In the end, all the secrets come out, as they tend to do, and Massie is faced with a terrible decision, one that could change their lives forever. But change is good, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment